ORDERING, SHIPPING, RETURNS & MORE
- When you place an order with Bullseye Customs you are confirming that you've read all information provided on the product page and are agreeing with all terms and policies that are in place to protect us as a seller and you as a buyer.
- Please note, as we wish all products on the website are in stock at all times, that may not always be the case. For the most accurate shipping times and ETA's of deliveries please contact us via Email or Phone.
- Body items or specialty Carbon Fiber parts may be "Made-to-Order" which may take 6-8 weeks for delivery. Like stated before, contact us so we can give you the most up-to-date availability on the products you are looking to purchase.
- All returns must be approved before shipping back to a Vendor. Please contact us to obtain a RMA # and shipping information.
- Damaged items must be brought to our attention within 10 Business Days of the order, otherwise we cannot accept for a refund.
- Returns must be sent back within 30 Days of the shipping date.
- Any approved Returns that we receive, after 30 Days of the original ship date, will have a 25% re-stocking fee and can only be refunded via In-Store Credit.
- We cannot take back Used, Electrical, Hazmat, Made-To-Order Parts (Decals etc), And Disassembled parts.
- Upon inspection of a returned item, we have the right to deny or send back the return based on the guidelines set in place.
- All returns must be in the original packaging and assembled the exact same way you received it.
- Orders can be drop shipped directly from the Vendors and not our location, we will notify you where to ship it to within the return instructions when obtaining a RMA #.
- All returns must have a printed out copy of the invoice within the packaging
- Bullseye Customs Reserves the right to deny any return if it does not meet the requirements put in place. This can also be on a case by case basis and you will be notified of a return cancellation if we feel it's unacceptable.
- Shipping Charges will not be refunded on returned parts, as the shipping service rendered and cannot be refunded.
- Special made pieces, like custom decals or painted items are not returnable whatsoever, they are made to order and cannot be re-stocked.
- Cancellations & Returns are subject to a re-stocking fee depending on the vendor, it can range from 15%-25%
- All Performance items that include a tune code, can NOT be returned. This tune code is specific to the actual unit and once receiving the kit it will void the ability to have that kit returned. Tune codes are one time use only per a single VIN and can be used to install previously purchased items from other sellers therefore we will not accept anything back that contains a Tune Code / Calibration Code.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
- Normal Processing times on orders are 1-3 Business Days depending on the size and availability of the items.
- International orders, that have multiple items, will require extra time for items to be combined and shipped together. Please allow a minimum of 3-4 business days before your item ships
- Standard Shipping times will be located on the actual product pages on the website, if not please contact us for the most up to date shipping times.
- If for any reason that a product is damaged in shipping transit or lost, you must contact us ASAP so we can start a claim.
- If you're present when a Damaged Item is delivered, make sure to sign for the package as "Damaged" to help your case in the future.
- Any freight or ground, body parts, must be inspected immediately upon delivery with the carrier present. Without inspecting the item, and signing receipt of the item, will forfeit your right to file a damage complaint. Major carriers will not, cover or fulfill insurance cases where customers have signed for the package without notating damage with the carrier being present. Bullseye Customs is not responsible for damaged packages that are accepted. YOU MUST INSPECT BODY PIECES UPON DELIVERY!!! DOCUMENT THE ITEM AND IMMEDIATELY REFUSE IT, IF DAMAGED!!!
- Non-Body related items, that were damaged in transit, must be notified to us within 24 hours of the package being delivered, otherwise you forfeit the insurance claim that is necessary to replace the damaged item.
- If a package is confirmed delivered by the shipping company and you did not receive it, there might be a chance that it was stolen. We are not responsible for stolen items.
- We do not put "Signature Required" on any of our items UNLESS the item exceeds a certain amount of insurance via the carrier, therefore the carrier may ultimately require a signature no matter what. Billing address's that differ from a shipping address, may be subject to have a signature required on their package.
- All packages are insured for the total sale amount (Insurance only covers damage to the package while in transit or packages that have been determined lost by the carrier NOT the receiver)
- Fixed Shipping Rates are intended for the Lower 48 States, if you are in HI & AK, please contact us first before ordering so we can give you the most accurate quote.
- We do offer international shipping, however you must contact us with your full ship-to information along with what products you were looking to purchase in order for us to send an accurate shipping quote. Please email email@example.com
- Most, if not all products that we offer are tested solely on American edition vehicles, any performance item leaving the country will void the warranty of the product, this is a standard policy across most aftermarket platforms.
- Orders that are cancelled are subject to a 15%-25% re-stocking fee IF the order has shipped / processed.
- Orders that have shipped will not be re-directed while in transit, you must receive the items and send them back using any carrier you wish.
- We will notify you if there will be a 15%-25% re-stocking fee before you confirm the order Cancellation.
- Made-to-order (ex parts that take 4-8 weeks to produce) items such as aftermarket body-parts, decals, etc can NOT be cancelled
- If you are unsure of order a part to begin with please contact us on the cancellation and return policy of that particular item first before continuing with the order.
- We do allow exchanges to be made but we must be notified within 10 days of the delivery of the part.
- All exchanges must not be opened must be within our return guidelines (See returns section)
- Customers are responsible for paying and arranging for the item to be returned to us and we will notify you if their is shipping owed on the new item.
PRICE MATCHING POLICY
- We do not match Ebay or Amazon prices as they can be subject to fraudulent sellers to begin with.
- When price matching, we must have a total shipped price from another online seller, this must be screen shot and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- This does not mean we can automatically accept a lower price.
- Price matching can only be done before the sale, not after it. Once your item has shipped, you are locked into the price that you have agreed upon.
PRICING INFORMATION / AVAILABILITY
- The receipt of an order confirmation does not constitute our acceptance of an order or our confirmation of an offer to sell a product
- Bullseye Customs reserves the right to cancel any orders containing pricing or availability errors, with no further obligations to you, even after your receipt of an order confirmation or shipping notice from Bullseye Customs.
- Bullseye Customs will contact you for updated information or notify you of such cancellation.
- Pricing or availability errors may occur on Bullseye Customs, a final settled price is determined when an item has been shipped.
- Each brand and vendor has it's own warranty, please contact us on all warranty questions.
- Once a product leaves the USA most of the time the warranty becomes invalid, please contact us if you have questions on a warranty
- We carry Non-CARB Regulated items on this website. If you are located within California, and try to purchase a Non-CARB approved item, the order will automatically be cancelled and refunded.
- We do not ship to California if the item is Non-CARB Regulated
- You can find more information, if the product is Non-CARB Regulated, directly on the product page.
- By checking out on the website, you automatically assume you understand and comply with California Proposition 65