Moto Iron™ Black +6" Length Harley Wishbone Springer Front End fits Dyna 1992-2017 & Sportster 2004-Newer. #113-0113
Moto Iron™ has been successful in producing a high quality springer front end that is affordable to all bike builders. With its heavy duty, one piece forged rear legs and beefy 1" diameter front legs, these springers offer a high strength level of quality at a price that cannot be beaten. When viewing next to leading competitors, the differences were easy for us to see why they are the better choice. These Springers will ONLY fit Harley Davidson Dyna 1991-2017, and Sportster 2004-Newer. Not for use on 2003 and earlier Sportster Models.
- Heavy duty, one piece forged rear legs.
- 1" diameter wishbone front legs for improved durability.
- Precision fit bronze rocker bushings for long life.
- TIG welded construction.
- Includes 3/4" axle and spacers for Harley Narrow Glide wheels found on 2000-07 Sportster and 2000-03 Dyna (not FXDWG).
- Zinc plated 1" diameter steering stem to prevent corrosion.
- Triple chrome plated or black powdercoat finish.
- These are designed to fit Harley Davidson Sportsters (2004-Newer) & Dyna (1991-2017) models.
- They include a 1" diameter steering stem, 3/4" diameter axle, and wheel spacers.
- The included wheel spacers are designed to fit Harley Narrow Glide wheels found on 2000-07 Sportster and 2000-03 Dyna. They ONLY work with a 11.5" Harley brake rotor, and Springer type brake calipers.
- You can run other wheels with ¾” bearings (Wide Glide, etc...) but you will need to cut your own wheel spacers in order to do so. If you prefer to use the included spacers, but your bike came with a different wheel, you must purchase the correct wheel.
- The top tree accepts 1/2"-20 fine thread risers and the riser spacing is 4.75" center to center (same as OEM Harley Springers) keep that in mind when purchasing handlebars.
- If you want to run Harley OEM style handlebars with 3.5" riser spacing you will need to purchase a riser adapter kit.
These will NOT fit the following bikes:
- 1957-2003 Harley Sportsters
- All Harley Softails
- All Harley Touring Models (Road King, Road Glide, Electra Glide, etc…)
- All Harley FX series models that do not begin with the FXD prefix (FXR, FXE, FX, etc…)