Dunlop D404 Motorcycle Tire
The Dunlop D404 Motorcycle Tire tread compound delivers excellent balance of mileage and grip. Dunlop's front and rear tread pattern delivers outstanding water evacuation and wet grip. The tire's bias-ply construction was designed to deliver excellent load-carrying capacity as well as a smooth ride for maximum comfort. The offset center groove delivers excellent straight-line stability.
- Expanded size range fits many older bikes and modern cruisers
- Tread compound delivers excellent balance of mileage and grip
- Front and rear tread patterns designed to deliver outstanding water evacuation and wet grip
- Bias-ply construction designed to deliver excellent load-carrying capacity as well as a smooth ride for maximum comfort
- Offset center groove delivers excellent straight-line stability
- Dunlop performance in a great value package
- Not recommended for Harley Davidson® applications
- OE on Honda Shadow Aero, Yamaha V-star 1100 and Royal Star and the Kawasaki Vulcan Nomad
- Tubeless (TL) or tube type (TT)
- H-rated for speeds up to 130 mph or S-rated for speeds up to 112 mph
- For Harley Davidson Tires Click Here
How To: Choose Motorcycle Tires
Buying tires online can save you a ton of cash, but you need to know what to look for to make sure you're ordering the right stuff. Let us help you with our handy guide!
How To: Change Your Motorcycle Tires
Buying tires for motorcycles from Bullseye Customs is easy and inexpensive, but what do you do when they get to your front door? Here's a guide to help you change your own motorcycle tires.
Inspecting and Maintaining Your Street Motorcycle Tires
Tires have a lot of little quirks. Here's a guide to help you know the facts and tips of inspecting and maintaining those treads!
The Off-road Motorcycle Tire Buyer's Guide
With so many different types of off-road riding, tire buying can be a bit confusing. Let this off-road tire guide help you find the right set of treads!
Dunlop 2011 Fitment Guide
Dunlops recommended tire model and size for most machines.
Specifications and Options
Front / RearFront, Rear
Tire Size150/80B16, 80/90-21, 100/90-18, 100/90-19, 110/90-18, 110/90-19, 120/90-17, 120/90-18, 130/70-18, 130/90-15, 130/90-16, 130/90-17, 140/80-17, 140/90-15, 140/90-16, 150/80-16, 150/90-15, 170/80-15
Bias / RadialBias Ply
Rim Size21, 19, 18, 17, 16, 15
Tube / TubelessTube Type, Tubeless
Load Index48, 56, 57, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 74, 77
Speed RatingH, S